Home >

Demo Department


ˇ         Every U.S., Canadian and Mexican consumer or reseller can buy non-alcoholics in this Department. Purchases of the U.S. consumers are subject to Sales Tax. Food products are exempt from Sales Tax in some states of the U.S.A. Some states tax food, but allow an income tax credit to compensate poor households. Click here to see details of FTA official publication. 

ˇ         To be eligible for Tax Exempt purchases and/or for purchases of alcoholic beverages reselling customers shall be enrolled as Resellers of corresponding category and shall make purchases in one of Trade Departments.

Alcoholic Beverages Non-Alcoholics Shipping

ShopFactory (TM). Click Here.